• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Fade Tourney Bag, Quad Shocks, 10 discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenaciousg

Bogey Member
First time back here in a long while. Frankly, I just don't find the time to play anymore and my bag and discs only collect dust. I may as well try to sell it to get funds for another hobby.

I'll tell you as much as I know about the things in here, but honestly I've played maybe 3 times in the last 3 years so I'm a little rusty. Maybe there's even some discontinued gems in here because frankly I wouldn't even know!

I bought the Fade Tourney bag used on here years ago. It has served me well. Tons of drink holders, clips, zipper, pouches, etc. No major tears or rips or problems with the bag. It's a durable beast. The quad shocks came with it and I've never had any problems with them either. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Here's what I remember about the discs from left to right, top to bottom:
First Run Justice
Old beat up Cheetah
Lat64 Fury
Westside Warship
Old beat up Roc Pro
First Run Judge soft
First Run Judge soft
Westside Underworld
MVP Tangent Eclipse
Discraft TI Wasp

I'll be glad to try and provide more info about the discs if you like. Most were purchased 3-5 years ago. Most are in good to above average shape other than the old Cheetah and Roc.

Asking price is $125 plus shipping OBO. I think I could ship it for about $15-20 in a flat rate box. I'm local to KC, so even better if you are the same and we could meet and save shipping. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 20171206_133913.jpg
    20171206_133913.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 20171206_134019.jpg
    20171206_134019.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts