• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fanatasy foursome.....

Rene D. said:
How do we KNOW it was really an ace? Our senses of sight and hearing, far from infallible, could've been lead astray by some metaphysical creature!

:rolleyes: :p

I'll steal the Bill Hicks idea as first choice, have to follow that up with Dave Chappelle, and the next peep would have Louie CK to round out the card for a one disc round at Pike Lake.

Mcbeth, Feldberg, and my Nephew. That way we can talk about the round for the next 30 years

Justin Timberlake, Brian Williams, and Craig Fergusson at Sandy Point in
October when the lake holes are open and the tourists are gone.

And, I'd sneak in a 5th player, my dad, but he's dead, so it would have to be Stu.

If just pro golfers; Brathwaite, Feldberg and Climo

Life; My wife, my dad and my daughter. I was thinking hard and got super cheesy and sentimental.

What's a Slash?

slash-1.jpg

Drama round:joe bishop, Paul ulibarri, cam colglazier
Fun round:Michael Johansen, Brian schweberger, johne McCray
Make me miserable round:Nate doss, Dave feldberg, joe bishop

no AJ?

i know you would love to get a video of him doinkin a 8 foot putt

Nice list.
Thanks!
I figure the first list would be lots of good discussion on leadership, governing, spiritual, and war. Plus some good opportunities to ask for explanations.

List 2a would be great discussion on what the Church is and how it should work. List 2b would be great discussion on US gov't.

Thomas Aquinas
Epicurus
Rene Descartes

...that's an all day'er folks
That would be a good day!

Lefty's Revenge: Devan Owens, Max Nichols, Ned Flanders
Funny Round: Dave Chappele, Bill Murray, Chris Farley
Ladies Round: Ragna Bygde, Jessica Weese, Elaine King
Course Management: Philo Brathwaite, Paul McBeth, Ken Climo
Forehands: Ricky Wysocki, Gregg Barsby, Jeremy Koling
Putting: Ricky Wysocki, Paul McBeth, JohnE McCray

Michael Jordan, Leonardo da Vinci, and Posiedon (so he could throw my Trident!)

jordan is the best idea yet. hed claim a better handicap than he had and bet lots of money on it.

posiedon is the worst idea yet. he'd call in the sea while you were throwing so that all of your shots would be OB