• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Disc Golf Goal For 2024

My main goal for 2024, is to try to find more people with close to zero pet peeves and who also enjoy playing rounds alone!

What's yours?

My goal is to play a couple mpo tournaments, airball less putts, play against the best players I can and also coach my wife to throw well enough that I don't feel like I'm in danger of getting hit in the face when she's teeing off.

I sincerely hope so. I have been threatening it for a while. I hate asking people for sponsorship money with a raging passion.
I hear that loud and clear. And the hustle to sell tournament discs or tee signs only mitigates that a little bit, if at all.

You run great gigs. Looking forward to the next one at Betty Queen.

I'll get to my 2024 Goal(s) soon!

I had five DG-related goals for 2023. I tackled three and the last two hang in the balance with a few days left!

MY DG GOALS for 2023
- Play Course #500 with @helix_rider, who simultaneously hit #500 (✅ in April at Mesker Woods in Evansville, Ind.)
- Reach Diamond Level Trusted Reviewer on DGCR (✅ in July, thanks to all your wonderful thumbs)
- Play 4,000 holes (✅ as of last week)
- Increase my DGCR rating to 940 (❓, currently at 939)
- Make a first-time birdie on 10 local holes (❓, currently have 8)

Make my 1st ever birdie in an actual round. I've made some just chuckin' frisbees around, practicing certain holes but never during an actual 18 hole round keeping legit score. Other than that just continue to improve and to be a less sucky player in December 2024 than I currently am in December 2023.

I've got two main goals for 2024.

First and foremost, feel good about my mental game, and not get shaken by some bad shots in a tournament.

Second, which the first should pretty easily lead into, is to break a 900 rating.

I'll get to my 2024 Goal(s) soon!

I had five DG-related goals for 2023. I tackled three and the last two hang in the balance with a few days left!

MY DG GOALS for 2023
- Play Course #500 with @helix_rider, who simultaneously hit #500 (✅ in April at Mesker Woods in Evansville, Ind.)
- Reach Diamond Level Trusted Reviewer on DGCR (✅ in July, thanks to all your wonderful thumbs)
- Play 4,000 holes (✅ as of last week)
- Increase my DGCR rating to 940 (❓, currently at 939)
- Make a first-time birdie on 10 local holes (❓, currently have 8)
We currently have roll over minutes at our company!

Latest posts