• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

Biscoe.... thanks for setting this up. is it decided winner take all or something else now that there are over 20 people?

kwick- no, not winner take all... my current guess is 5-6 people will "cash" - see upthread...

sadjo- according to a posting on the pdga board a number of top dogs were "sick" and missed vegas... feldberg, climo, anthon, mccabe among them...

With the use of Facebook I know most of my picks are already in AZ :D.

kwick- no, not winner take all... my current guess is 5-6 people will "cash" - see upthread...

sadjo- according to a posting on the pdga board a number of top dogs were "sick" and missed vegas... feldberg, climo, anthon, mccabe among them...

I guessing they're playing the memorial otherwise we'd see their names removed by now.

i'm in. not alot of feedback, but the way my life works my bag would probably spontaneously combust if i didn't follow through.

signed up. I guess wait for updated registration list. Never played fantasy football or anything, but should be able to figure this out. Forgive me for this question but did it already start or is the 1st one the Texas State Championship?

24 players...
payout is:
1- 9 discs (really 8 and keep your own)
2- 5 discs (really 4 and keep your own,etc.)
3- 4 discs
4- 3 discs
5- 2 discs
6- 1 disc (keep your own)

elevated- you can still get in for the second tour...

will attempt to match all the team names to user names here later this weekend...

24 players...
payout is:
1- 9 discs (really 8 and keep your own)
2- 5 discs (really 4 and keep your own,etc.)
3- 4 discs
4- 3 discs
5- 2 discs
6- 1 disc (keep your own)

elevated- you can still get in for the second tour...

will attempt to match all the team names to user names here later this weekend...

correction- i was counting elevated plastic in the mix... since he wasn't in in time for the memorial actual number is 23 and payout is:
1 8
2 5
3 4
4 3
5 2
6 1

Thanks again for setting this up biscoe. this should be a lot of fun.

I'm rocking Nikko, Doss, McBeth and Ulibarri.

wished I had caught this sooner, I am in a different league though and none other than Vegan Ray popped up in it (his team name was the first giveaway). Let me know when you guys start for the second run, I will definitely do it.

Now that the our picks are locked in for the memorial we can see each others teams. This is gonna be fun.

Nikko
Climo
McBeth
Uli

You guys are going down

Latest posts