• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy USDGC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gbJlIOeAaw&feature=player_embedded

I really want to rip that white thing off of billy's chin, but there's some nice coverage of a few holes from Wed. in there.

Pretty decent coverage for the live feed today. I'm loving watching it at work in the background.

I would hold off with the comments about the journalists being irresponsible. Among their duties is a duty to the employer to making news that sells. Basic capitalism whatever sells gets printed right? They have to earn their wages. It's not like the journalist broke the law. That was somebody else. Maybe the term irresponsible should be closer to that person.

I like what Vegan Ray wrote on the PDGA site that was very inventive and to the point. The whole hubbub could have been avoided buy the guilty party diving :-(

I would not report what people do privately because it can hurt the sport to outsiders. Or stealthily overtly as long as nobody notices.

Reporting to the TD is another matter if a player became a bother to the players, organizers, PDGA, sponsors, spectators, the sport as a whole etc. Keep it low key and nobody is gonna get hurt for it. If we are lucky. We were unlucky twice in a short time period with the sport being reported in press tied to unfortunate events. Learn and stay smart and be stealthy if you can't get smarter. Or some day it's gonna bite all of us back big time. If it didn't happen already :-(

I don't think arranging future events became easier for Jonathan Poole and company. Why can't you respect the people that made all this happen for you? The same goes for all other organizers as well.

Don't forget to show the TDs of every competition you're playing in what you have taken and are planning to take before you start playing :) Pillar of community. Just because you can't get it doesn't mean you shouldn't be disqualified for being a menace to the sport and other players. And the future development of the sport. You need some justice if you hurt the sport right? Consequences following actions sounds like a law of nature doesn't it? If your logic works after the thinking inhibitors you've had and promote. Yes you do promote them. Remember what you wrote about getting your best ideas? Promotion. Dispute it all you will i've stated my case. So boo hoo my ass.

It is intense right now. Nikko was up by two and goes ob twice on 14. Both shots skipped off the sidewalk and rolled ob.

Does anyone know how the scoring works or who the best pics in each grouping will be? It is only updated though round 2, and I can't seem to figure out where the #s are coming from.

No doubt Will got the most points from group A,
Adam Hunt would be the ideal pic in C.
I'd assume Dean Tannock would be the best pick in D and Dion Arlyn or Jay Reading in B?

Love it when someone new wins the USDGC. Grats to Will Schusterick, that was some serious lights out shooting.

Latest posts