• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fav/best color for a disc

MooTaters

Double Eagle Member
I was curious what all of you out there think is the best disc color to buy. This can include what seasons, what plastic the color is usually best in, etc.

edit:Sorry if this is a repeat as I'm sure it could be =/

I didnt think I had one but I have a lot of red/yellow/orange/white discs

My wifes are all cool colors...weird how that works.

I have been LOVING the new Discraft baby blue/white combination. It reminds me of the old school Ford GT's. And the color seems to stand out in no matter what nature throws at you.

I have a lot of Orange and Red colored disc. Outside of Fall they are normally pretty easy to locate and the Reds ones are always a little more stable then the other colors. All my Mid-Ranges are white.

Pink or orange. I also like cool dyes. I usually just go for whats easiest to find...you know in the middle of the fairway...

I have found yellow the easiest to locate for errant throws. er... I mean perfect throws until someone says nice which sends it into a tree.

You know, I have been using discgolfcenter and it all comes down to the weight and whats available, but if I could choose, pink is awesom and so is blue

I try to order/buy all of my discs in that neon/bright light yellow-green. I can see my disc a mile away in that color, especially when in champ or star plastic. Especially at dusk. I dont own any in the neon pink but I wouldnt count that color out as a good choice.

For some reason I try to avoid buying mine in that crimson/red. I dont know why (maybe its just me) but I have come to the conclusion that deep red discs seem to be the easiest for me to lose sight of. I had a Star SL in red and it was the easiest to lose.

Most of my discs are shades of yellow and orange, with a lot of whites too. That wasn't necessarily by design. But the colors I prefer are Discraft's baby blue, and bright orange. Discraft also sells a teal color I like. Innova's flourescent green is nice.

I like brighter colors for drivers and fairway drivers.

Mids and putters don't make too much of a difference since they don't go as far and are used more for control shots.

But most of my discs are yellow, white, orange, red, and blue.

Latest posts