• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fav/best color for a disc

Does anyone here understand where any company gets off making green discs. It just blows my mind that they waste their money making green discs.

green innova champ plastic during fall and winter... it practically glows

orange innova champ plastic during spring and summer. still very luminescent but not quite as much as green

I like the bright colors, pinks, oranges, reds, not a fan of yellow but I do like the greens, but they are difficult to find. My bag is full of reds, oranges, pinks, whites, and blues.

Star Pink
Star Green
Star Orange
Star "GLOW" white <- own one and you know what i am talking about.
Champion Pink
Elite Z Pink
Champion Green
Champion Orange
Discraft Elite Z Yellow

Blue discs are good all year round.
So is pink.

Yellow and green tough to find in the spring and summer.

Red, orange, and yellow are tough to find in the fall.

White can look like trash. Or snow!!! (damn rocs)

I like the bright, neon, champion green discs. I know they're dangerous in the leaves, but my preference.

I love pink discs, if that's not an option I go with whatever is brightest like orange or yellow depending on the plastic. I'm not all that picky, I just prefer more visible discs, especially since a lot of my rounds end up being in the evening and I like to be able to finish my round as it's getting dark without losing discs.

Does anyone here understand where any company gets off making green discs. It just blows my mind that they waste their money making green discs.

Green is a great color to use in late fall and winter in the north. It's easy to see on snow and on top of leaf cover... and dead, brown grass.

I am finding lately, I like Blue, then yellow, in that order and try to get that. Will take white, especially z-glow, but it is a no go in the snow, and Black is cool for putters

Been avoiding reds, oranges, pinks and purples for some reason. I like them, but it just seems to ruin my vibe.

Green is a great color to use in late fall and winter in the north. It's easy to see on snow and on top of leaf cover... and dead, brown grass.

agreed. i love innova champ plastic green during the fall

Bright freaking ORANGE. Works year-round. I guess maybe something birght yellow or green would be good in certain regions in the fall. Our leaves don't get too red/orange here though.

Pink is pretty good too. I have no ego, just want to find them.

Lets go with worst colors...
Green in spring/summer
Red, orange, tyedye in winter(no snow)
Black on a very shady course, late in the day or bad weather days

I have a hard time seeing Champion plastic in blue as it doesn't stand out. Come to think about it, I have a hard time finding any Champion plastic. I think i've gotten used to the solid Star plastic.

Latest posts