• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite around the house Lid to chuck across the living room...

I find the lid to a small tub of Maxwell house flies pretty true, like a 5-4-0- .5. Plus, it doesn't crack my blinds like minis do. What about you. Do you find yourself throwing lids around the house? If so, what type of lid? Flight numbers?
I have these dirt cheap rubber discs laying around lol. Have some that are floppier, those are like 4-4-0-3 beefcakes. The harder plastic ones are sweet 5-4-0-0, dead straight.

I throw them at my pop up innova basket.

I find the lid to a small tub of Maxwell house flies pretty true, like a 5-4-0- .5. Plus, it doesn't crack my blinds like minis do. What about you. Do you find yourself throwing lids around the house? If so, what type of lid? Flight numbers?
OMG i thought i was the only one that knew about this!!
Discovered it at putting league one year when we used a coffee can for raffle tix. I pulled the lid off and attempted to throw it 5 ft to a friend only to see it scream across the brewery.

Actually have one at my desk at work because i run the coffee club. Its got quite a few frequent flyer miles..........

Anderson & Erikson yogurt lids. Maybe. It's been 20...check calendar...28 years since I zipped them all over the high school hallways and classrooms.

My son swears by Stax (knock off Pringles) lids.

Tim Horton's old fashion plain donuts fly pretty good. There's nothing on them so you get a clean release. Nice and chunky like a good putter.

i have a huge collection of lids in my basement & a number of targets. yogurt/potato salad lids are the best, followed by pringles lids. interesting fact, if you squish the rim to flat on a lid it makes it more stable.

i used to use plastic petri dishes for lids when i worked at a state laboratory. nothing with any bacterial/fungal cultures on them lol but extras from old stock. they are finicky and fly like polecats and also very fragile but man it made passing time in the lab fun.

I throw real disc,25' putts and 100% power throws into 10x10 net. No damage with net throws, but I have some slight wall damages with misfiring putts! Most people have kids that damage walls or things in house, I'm the only kid that lives here. If you're not throwing real disc or putting 20+ ft putts in your house, you "don't want it" enough!!

What a crazy bunch of misfits we are???!!!
I am having to choose between disc golf and my girlfriend of almost four years. I hope some day she'll understand!
I say it mostly in gest, but this much is true:
Me and disc golf are a perfect match. Me and her - not so much.

I am having to choose between disc golf and my girlfriend of almost four years. I hope some day she'll understand!

Might can help you get down the boulevard further from the tee with relation to feet and grip, you come back tomorrow to the other site for relationship advice!!!

this might need a dedicated thread.
my wife refers to disc golf as my mistress & it causes real strain. i wonder if any ladies have this problem

Tim Horton's old fashion plain donuts fly pretty good. There's nothing on them so you get a clean release. Nice and chunky like a good putter.
I actually did something similar with donuts and with Kaiser rolls at my last job...worked great for teaching myself to actually spin my putters on my spush putts.

my old company had these little round rug samples that were amazing. Pretty overstable for a 6" sample

this might need a dedicated thread.
my wife refers to disc golf as my mistress & it causes real strain. i wonder if any ladies have this problem
In my larger group of older guys, wives are a varied problem. A few guys really struggle, making pacts to only spend a certain number of days and tournaments on golf a season. Some actually see the struggle as one between their jobs and the wife. Golf being a given, the left over free time to be split between the betrothed and their métier. My wife plays and is happy to see me seek my joy and get some exercise. Balance is always the long term answer.

My little one loves to pull out some cardboard single use dinner plates. Would say they are 14 7 -8 -2, they love to go from hyzer and flip all the way around and continue to flip untlll they hit something 😂

Latest posts