• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite course

rcracer757

Birdie Member
Hands down Dover in Ohio. It is a very beautiful park. With a fabulous mix of holes to challenge you. If you are in the area check it out.

^ooh i really want to play that one.

La Mirada is my fave local course. something for everyone.

That's tough. I only got to play all 18 at Pratt in Fredericksburg, VA once so I can't say it's my fav. I'll have to go with Golden Hills near VA Tech I guess.

Although I am very partial to my home course Crooked Creek Park, my favorite is Richmond Hill in Asheville NC. This course is tough, but a lot of fun, and the view is spectacular!

Walnut Creek in Charlottesville, VA so far. but i plan to play many courses in 2010

It's a toss up between Holler in the Hills and Charlie Vettiner Park
Both are very technical with wooded and open fairways with plenty of elevation changes. Both are very challenging.

I am planning a road trip to play Holler in the Hills this year.
How do think it stacks up to Lincoln Ridge and Idlewild. I also liked Veterans park in Lexington.

RIP Brackett's Bluff. But I have some West Coast business trips coming up so it may be replaced by something in Oregon or Northern CA.

Latest posts