• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] favorite discraft discs?

Nice! not only my first post, but I get to give my Buzzz some love! I mixed and matched mids, but always returned to the Buzzz. I also like Challengers, Z Wasps, Z Xls, Surges (ESP & Z-SS), Preds and Flashes.

does a pro'd wasp get flippy like beat rocs?
i have an z wasp now, started out pretty close to my drone, within weeks of heavy play that thing is beautiful, it is afterall a buzzz with reliable fade now - dead straight

i'm thinkin about trying a d wasp to see if they get flippy, i'm in the process of acquiring a pro-d drone to compliment my flx, it is same flight as my broke in wasp, i know its overlap, but i love em, and i like carrying more mids than drivers
least for my local courses, mids do the trick off 90% of the tees (slightly exaggerating..)

as far as this thread... which i swear de'ja'vue wise i've answered this already

but discraft i rely on:
buzzz
wasp
drone
meteor
crush
predator

discraft i have, but haven't quite made it into my bag:
magnet
avenger
avenger ss
surge
flick

lol chuckdisc dug this up from the dead.

Buzzz (FLX being my favorite). However my new Z Stalker is really a great disc as well.

XS, XL and Nuke. Have an ESP Buzz as well but I have other discs that do the same thing and it doesn't get much use. Yet.

ESP and especially FLX surges
Z Crush
Z Wildcat
Z X2 is my go to approach, forehand and backhand. A lot like a whippet
Z flick, heavy and 150

flx buzzz, z flash, avenger

Latest posts