• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] favorite discraft driver?

Hate to do it guys, but I'm looking to mix up my bag a little more with other companies, what Discraft is most similar to the Tee Bird? I've got all Discraft mids in ESP and have tried the long range drivers, but have had limited use with them. Looking to slowly filter in replacements for what I currently throw.

*backswing

Hate to do it guys, but I'm looking to mix up my bag a little more with other companies, what Discraft is most similar to the Tee Bird? I've got all Discraft mids in ESP and have tried the long range drivers, but have had limited use with them. Looking to slowly filter in replacements for what I currently throw.

*backswing
The Teebird is the one Innova driver that is not replaceable. Tried the Stalker, and although it was close, it didn't beat out the Teebird.

Talon for sure!!! I'm trying to hoard 'em. My opaque 167 dark blue is my fav. I'll use my 174 if windy. Great for a hard straight shot or a predictable flat hyzer that's perfect for elevated tees. It gave me a birdie on the tobaggan course!!!!

Crush for sure! I have a beat in Pro-D Crush that helped me big time at the Fun Farm today.
I also like Surges but I haven't been throwing them lately.
I have had an Elite-Z Predator for about 2 years now...it keeps getting beat in and better and better! It's definitely my overstable disc of choice.

I have three Avenger SS's in various different plastics. It is a great disc that you can hyzer flip FOR-EV-VER (a la The Sandlot).

I have a Surge that I like and there are many discs that I would like to try. Still I see the Avenger SS always being a big part of my game.

Latest posts