• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite manufacturer favorite disc

there's actually a spreadsheet that was made last year of an overall what's in your bag poll done on DGCR. if anybody has that link it will probably help you tremendously.

If you are going to cater to the local crowd more than the internet I would try to talk to people on the course. I know for our local shop some of the discs that are hot online dont sell as well to the locals around here. MVP and Lat64 are two examples that dont fly off the shelf. I am not saying they dont sell just that the inventory doesnt turn over very fast.

If you are going to cater to the local crowd more than the internet I would try to talk to people on the course. I know for our local shop some of the discs that are hot online dont sell as well to the locals around here. MVP and Lat64 are two examples that dont fly off the shelf. I am not saying they dont sell just that the inventory doesnt turn over very fast.

Good point. The DGA Rouge has something of a Michigan following, for whatever reason. Discraft, being based in MI, has a leg up on Innova around here. Which is somewhat coincidental, considering MVP is also based in MI, but nobody's ever heard of 'em.

Good point. The DGA Rouge has something of a Michigan following, for whatever reason. Discraft, being based in MI, has a leg up on Innova around here. Which is somewhat coincidental, considering MVP is also based in MI, but nobody's ever heard of 'em.

Wait...what? MVP is a Michigan company?

just going off of what i see most people throwing...
Innova : Aviar, Roc, Gator, Teebird, Leopard, Firebird,Roadrunner, Wraith, Destroyer, Blizzard Plastic
Discraft : Challenger, Focus, Zone,Buzzz, Comet, XL, Avenger, Predator, Surge, Force, Nuke, Ti Plastic
Lat64 : Fuse, Pain, River, Striker, Flow
MVP : ION,Anode, Vector
Discmania : Md2, Pd, Pd2, TD, FD
... dont really see much Gateway, Westside, DGa, etc. so cant really comment there but i would think most of these are cant miss.. just get a wide variety of plastics and weights

Latest posts