• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Molds in Prodigy and Innova

The newer x series discs are all popular, as are the M4, D2, D3, A2, PA3 and M2.

For Innova, Aviar3 or Aviar3, Roc, Roc3, RocX3, Leopard 3, Teebird3, TL3, Firebird, Shryke, Destroyer.

the prodigy discs i enjoyed throwing:
400g d2
400 f1, f2 400g proto f5
350 m1, m2 (beat in super fast)
300 pa-3, 400s pa-4.

this was three years ago, and a lot has changed since i used prodigy. i will say that I have not found a driver that has been as great as a beat to snot d2

The only Prodigy disc that I have experience with is the PA4. Great disc.

Innova faves are the Destroyer, Mako3, Wedge, Firebird

No prodigy experience. Best Innova discs, imo, are the beast x, roc, and coyote. Sidewinder gets an honorable mention as being my roller for my many years, but wasn't good in the air for me.

I have thrown the D1 and D2 for years! Love them and the consistency disc to disc is much better now. I also have bagged an M4 for years. Awesome mid range. I have a PA4 which has a great flight as well but I don't bag it because I like having only one throwing putter mold.

I know many people like the D3 a lot but I have found that mold to be pretty inconsistent for me. Doesn't like wind.

I have my longest ace with a D4 and loved that disc, but the one I got to replace it after I retired it had a nice flight but lacked glide. I got a new one for xmas but haven't got the chance to throw it yet. I like this disc for hyzerflip to right turning shots, tailwinds and rollers.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Yeah. I just joined Team Prodigy so I am obviously going to support them, since they are supporting me. The plastic is pretty new to me so I am looking for some more opinions.

So they're allowing you to throw Innova stuff as well?

Yeah. I just joined Team Prodigy so I am obviously going to support them, since they are supporting me. The plastic is pretty new to me so I am looking for some more opinions.

When you become sponsored they should offer some kind of orientation. Maybe try to link you up with the nearest sponsored pro or rep so that you can comb through as many different molds/plastic blends you can to start.

Yeah I would go off of what they either recommend or try looking what most pros or rep play and just go from there. Idk prodigy but when I first started I kinda went off of what pros used or what lower lvl pros were using

Prodigy: M3, M4, F3, F5.
Innova: for an event, I'd recommend a mid, such as the Roc3; or a putter, such as the DX Aviar3.

Pa4, Pa3, M4, M2, F5, X4 / TL, Teebird3, Sidewinder, Valkyrie, Thunderbird, Tern, Wraith .. I think these or a few of these would be great choices :)

My knowledge of Prodigy is limited, but I do like the D2 and D3. D2 is a wide rimmed stable driver similar to a Nuke or Boss. Good glide and distance. The D3 is somewhat flippier, like a Shryke. Prodigy has good plastic. I hear they're all over the place in consistency stability-wise.

Innova: Shryke, Boss, Destroyer. I've never thrown a Roc, so I can't speak there. Those 3 drivers are winners though. I'll also add Wraith and Teebird.

Most popular from each series (not necessarily what I throw)

Pa3
A2
M4
F2
H3
not too sure about the X yet but I hear good things about them
D2

Based on what each co currently offers, here is my projected list I am ordering. Please let me know if I am missing anything glaring.

Prodigy:

Player Pack: Pick 1: 300 A2, 300 A4, 300 Pa1, 300 Pa3, 300 Pa4
Payout: X1, X2, X3, D2, D3, F2, F5, F7, M3, M4

Innova:

Player Pack: Pick 1: XT Glow Nova, Flat Top Ch Gator, CH Mako3, Ch Roc3
Payout: Star Wraith, Star DS, Metal Flake Teebird, Star Shryke, Star Mamba, Ch Flat Firebird, Ch Thundy, Blizz Boss, and Blizz Katana, DX Roc

Based on what each co currently offers, here is my projected list I am ordering. Please let me know if I am missing anything glaring.

Prodigy:

Player Pack: Pick 1: 300 A2, 300 A4, 300 Pa1, 300 Pa3, 300 Pa4
Payout: X1, X2, X3, D2, D3, F2, F5, F7, M3, M4

Innova:

Player Pack: Pick 1: XT Glow Nova, Flat Top Ch Gator, CH Mako3, Ch Roc3
Payout: Star Wraith, Star DS, Metal Flake Teebird, Star Shryke, Star Mamba, Ch Flat Firebird, Ch Thundy, Blizz Boss, and Blizz Katana, DX Roc

Looks very good. :thmbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: