• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite putting putter color?

Color is over rated in a putter. Feel is where it's at. So I have pink, orange, white and very pale blue/white putters. They all feel good and fly true.

I putt with a orange Innova Aviar R-Pro! Looking to switch to a Latitude 64 putter. The Mercy in White.

if Premium plastic White, so they can be dyed. If not doesn't really matter, but normally Black or White.

I like white putters. I'm not sure why. But since I've been putting with white putters I've tried to stick to them.

I mostly like to have two putters that are the same color. If the stamp can be the same color, I'd prefer that. But I must have two so I can hold one in my left hand as I putt.

Over the years my primary putters have been white, orange, red, yellow, & blue. There are colors I don't like but none that I ONLY use. I've never understood guys that limit their color choices for all discs to one...its very limiting.

When I used Ions I used blacks, and sometimes a white. Now that I switched to judges and got a stack of white misprints, I'm putting with only white. I'm not against any color, I just like having a stack the same color.. That way each time I pick up another disc while practicing, or cycle one, it looks and feels just like the previous.

White putters are less distracting when I'm lining up a putt. I suck at putting, so the fewer potential distractions the better.

I putt with KC aviars and it seems like the white ones are the most firm. To me, firm putters are key. I had a yellow one that I knew was just as stuff, but in my mind I couldn't consider it to be as stiff, so I took it out of the bag pretty soon after getting it. But for putters, my favorites were always black or white.

Is that a psychological thing? I never found white ones to be more or less firm than the other colors, lol.
I like having a variety of colors for my KC Aviars. I have a white, a yellow and a blue (different levels of worn) that way I can quickly discern which one I want.

Over the years my primary putters have been white, orange, red, yellow, & blue. There are colors I don't like but none that I ONLY use. I've never understood guys that limit their color choices for all discs to one...its very limiting.
Nah you just have to look a little harder.