• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finally hit first ACE after many near misses.

bhuff

Double Eagle Member
Hit my first ace the other day :hfive: ...Elite Z buzzz on a slight anhyzer around tree, crashing center of chains. about 260 ft. Herman C. Michael Park hole 16...I had actually lost the disc in the lake there on league night a few nights prior, and decided I had to have that disc back. So I went swimming for it the next day. Found 8 discs along with mine which was the last, and it was more of a swamp than pond so I got the hell out. Glad it was my ACE disc though!!

Nice job! .. and with the most common 'Ace Disc' too!

Discraft Website said:
Buzzz is verified disc golf ace leader: DiscGolfScene.com reports that of 5,468 aces posted at the site, Buzzz is the most common ace disc, having been thrown for about 1 of every 14 aces!

Nice i have still yet to get mine

not a bad little throw, bhuff! nice shot, and may you find the chains again somewhere down the road

That stupid distance marker sign for the walking path has been hit by me more often than anything else.

bhuff, did you sign the disc and write down the hole info on it? were there witnesses with you to sign it too? are you gonna retire your ace disc?

also, this looks like a sweet hole to be able to park consistently as a lefty

I had actually lost the disc in the lake there on league night a few nights prior, and decided I had to have that disc back. So I went swimming for it the next day. Found 8 discs along with mine which was the last, and it was more of a swamp than pond so I got the hell out.

Hey friend, did you happen to swim on 5? I recently lost a yellow ION near the reeds.. would really appreciate the return if so.

Haha Bill I know what you mean, I have hit it a few times going around that way. And yes medicinalfunk I got my friends to sign my disc who were there to witness. I threw with the disc a few more rounds because i use my buzzz so much, but just got a replacement for it. So now its hanging up. My next aces I don't think I will retire so quickly though. That buzzz was starting to fly sooo nice! I didn't cmcolomb but will ask some other people who have been in there.

Latest posts