• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fire Bowl II 2008, Hendersonville, TN

joshs2000ss

Tourney will be held at Sanders Ferry Park in Hendersonville, TN on July 19th, 2008. Proceeds are to benefit the Sanders Ferry Volunteer Fire Department.

For more info, check out the registration site.
http://www.discgolfunlimited.com/register.htm

Hmmm, it's a five hour drive but I might be able to convince some friends to head that way if nothing closer is happening that weekend.

If I generally play Intermediate, where would I fit into that tourney's format? Amateur or Advanced? The last tourney that I played in I finished fifth (with a 2-stroke penalty scoring error) in Intermediate whereas if I had played Advanced I would have finished thirteenth.

Here's one of the disc designs I made for the tourney. There's another similar stamp.

DSC09610-1.jpg

I just sent an email to the TD to find out. I'll let you know as soon as I hear a response.

TD said the full color discs are being used for fund raisers. They will be $20. I also did a hot stamp with the same design. It's a fire dept. logo with the text that is on the full color and a basket in the middle with a flame behind it. Not quite as cool looking as the full color but still really nice. This stamp will be in the player's pack with a mini also I believe.

Latest posts