• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First ACE of 2023?

Don Wayne

Played the Houston, Tx. Jester Course this morning in heavy fog. But hit the ACE on Hole no. 3 at 8am with my new Loft Bohrium high-speed driver (14/6/-1/3).
I skipped it hard right into the basket on a low sidearm. Gotta say the Bohrium is my new bomb driver! Fast , fast, fast!
d0497c50ee1d0d366897a003107d33cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Never posted about an ace before but this was a cool one.
First day of 2023 on hole 9 of Johnson Hills (hardest/coolest 250ft ace I can think of). Blind shot with a sharp dogleg right and a low ceiling. Low flexing backhand with a zone on a hole I've only birdied once before!

Never posted about an ace before but this was a cool one.
First day of 2023 on hole 9 of Johnson Hills (hardest/coolest 250ft ace I can think of). Blind shot with a sharp dogleg right and a low ceiling. Low flexing backhand with a zone on a hole I've only birdied once before!

Hey gang, you need to stand on this tee to grasp that THIS is one COOL ace! Nice one Ilkin! :clap:
(certainly bests the fact that I hit hole 11 at Woodland Mound again today: 12/28 and 1/6, same disc and line) :eek:

Latest posts