• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Ace!!!

TWO CROWS

Par Member
Just thought I would brag about my first ace this weekend. Agnes Moffiit in Houston hole 3 271 feet from the green tee.:thmbup: It was with a champ teebird and was a thing of beauty.

Congrats. I remember my first ace...

it hit off of a tree limb high in the air and crashed in the basket....it was with a dx teebird...and now i ask myself why was i throwing a teebird anhyzer on a hole that is only 100 ft(or so) that goes from left to right

Congrats.
Hopefully many more!!!!!!!!!!

congrats! you are now a DGer for life. i remember my first ace, 2006 in like 30 mph winds with almost 45 mph gusts and i chose to throw a sidewinder :/...that thing pumped up and down about 30 feet three or four times then *CRASH CHING* awesome

Thanks guys. I've been playing for six months, three to five times a week. I was completely hooked the first time i played and its been an ace chase since. Now go throw some plastic.

Just got mine this past weekend as well. 138 ft thumber into a heavely wooded uphill area that is literally the plinko prison. Congrats man. hopefully you get many more