• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First attempt at dying...

Its a great way to really stand out on the course and make your disc one of a kind.

The disc with the KFC logo is my putter. People get a real kick out of it when they see it. I get lots of questions about it. I think of the funniest things that ever happened, was that I was playing in a tournament, and I threw my "Harley-Davidson" disc on my drive. As we walked up to our disc, a guy saw my disc , and asked if that was my sponsor.

That is a great story!

So what do you say BEFORE or DURING your putts?
-Come on.....Extra Crispy!
-Turn that chicken over.
-Get Spicy!
-Come on, you biscuit lover.

OR better yet how about AFTER?
-Winner winner chicken dinner.
-It's all in those 11 herbs and spices.
-That's finger lickin' good.
-They do make the best wings.
-Just put another disc on the Bar-B-Que.
-Just put some gravy on it.
-That Colonel is kickin' yo ass!

That is a great story!

So what do you say BEFORE or DURING your putts?
-Come on.....Extra Crispy!
-Turn that chicken over.
-Get Spicy!
-Come on, you biscuit lover.

OR better yet how about AFTER?
-Winner winner chicken dinner.
-It's all in those 11 herbs and spices.
-That's finger lickin' good.
-They do make the best wings.
-Just put another disc on the Bar-B-Que.
-Just put some gravy on it.
-That Colonel is kickin' yo ass!

Acutally I say " Come on Colonel, hit them chains" . My friends just look at me and shake their heads.

To remove the stamp just go to Walmart and get a "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser". The work wonders in removing the stamp.

I was awed by these custom dye jobs.....HERE

I also gotta share the work one of my friends from work did for me. These are so cool. Sorry my scanner is not doing as well as it should.

Tattoo Dye - My friend too a picture of my tattoo and put it on a disc. How cool is that?

picture.php

I Am Legend Dye - Are you kidding me? My friend is rocking the dye jobs! I wish my scanner could have shown all the colors!

picture.php

Rubik's Cube Dye- My friend could not have dyed this one easily! I can't believe all the colors.

picture.php

I just started dying disks about two weeks ago on a rainy day. I use adhesive sign vinyl, too.

Here's my first dye job, Che on Champion Monarch:

DSCN0335.jpg

I dyed the bottom brown to give it the two-tone effect.

Avenger SS ESP FLX before:

DSCN0335.jpg

after, front:

DSCN0362.jpg

after, back: (gave it a short dip in black after the vinyl was removed to make navy blue)

DSCN0363.jpg

"Graffiti" on Champion Starfire, the colors came from the factory. I thought it looked like spray paint, hence the design:

DSCN0383.jpg

I just started dying disks about two weeks ago on a rainy day. I use adhesive sign vinyl, too.

Here's my first dye job, Che on Champion Monarch:

DSCN0335.jpg

I dyed the bottom brown to give it the two-tone effect.

Did you lose that disc? Cause I swear I saw someone find a Che Orange Monarch in Lexington KY.

Latest posts