• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First ever ACE

I hit my very first Ace today with a 165g DX Starfire!!! Bought th It was great what a feeling. Ive been playing for seven months.

How long did it take for you to get the First hole in one and what disc helped you get it?

Took me a month and a half. I was really really lucky. I did it with a Champ Viking with an overhand throw at about 160 feet or so.

I hit my very first Ace today with a 165g DX Starfire!!! Bought th It was great what a feeling. Ive been playing for seven months.

How long did it take for you to get the First hole in one and what disc helped you get it?

It took my about a year to get my 1st with a 168 Elite-X Talon. How did the DX disc hold up after smacking' the the chains?

got mine in 5 days (3rd round ever) with a 150g Champ Valkyrie...still the best shot I have ever thrown

i have had a lot of great shots since then, but everything just came together on that one

Congratulations Man! It's a wonderful feeling! You can't beat the sound of Chains ringing from a distance!
:clap::hfive::thmbup:
I've playing for 5 years, but I've been playing seriously and regularly since September. I got my Ace Dec 29th, 2009 and I did it with a 172 Dx Leopard. I signed & dated my disc, and now it's on my shelf!

I've had 3 aces in 10 years... Well there was bull run where I aced three holes in one game but that course doesn't count... My first ace was about 3 or 4 years, I don't know what disc it was anymore but Hole #4 at North Valley Park, MN. Second ace was maybe 6 or 7 years, I am pretty sure that was my Surge ESP on Hole # 9 also at NVP, MN and my third was 9th year playing. It was also my Surge ESP on hole #12 in Sherando Park, Stephens City, VA.

Congrats! I got my first ace on Highland Park #2 in St. Paul MN. It's about 250, got it with a champ monster on a forehand. Lol, there's a wall like 25 feet behind the basket, so I usually gun at it since I'll have a makeable putt anyway.

It was a while i think before my first. I think it was probably a year and a half or something. But I hit a short hole with a Buzzz. After that the aces seemed to happnen more often. A sweet tomahawk skip ace up hill through tree's. I've had 7 or 8 ace's total.
It's sweet, my last ace was this past august. Champ Leopard, straight in.
My fav ace was probably that one, because the second it was out of my hand it looked good.

1st ACE was 14 month in of playing just about every day - happened on hole #17 @ Seven Oaks Park in Nashville, TN - probably the best feeling of them all. Lastest ACE was actually this past Sunday - #9 @ Sharp Springs (Smyrna, TN). I have a total of 12 to date and hopefully counting :) The feeling of hitting an ACE is one of the reasons you play the game, it's the grand slam equivalent in baseball!

Latest posts