• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

first ever birdie

Congrats man. Keep playing and many more will come. Every time I make birdie, I still get a grin on my face like it was my first. Nothing wrong with beign excited and wanting to share the news.

:thmbup:

102.jpg

The first ever Birdie?

Well the pin was behind 2 tall pines and from the tee I sent it straight and it faded right below it. Whats so weird is my buddy who I had with me, was his first time ever playing and he got a birdie the hole before it. So me scoring mine only boosted the excitement. His was a little more impressive, a horrible tee to a lucky mid range ringer in the chains, which looked amazing. Even though mine was just a touch in birdie I still commenced to take a knee, bow to DG Gods and praise Valhalla nonetheless.

Congrats on the 1st! I had 6 birdies at Ann Mo today, and loved 'em all. Unfortunately, I also had 2 bogeys. :wall: FU, #15!!!

I still get excited whenever I get a bird somewhere besides my home courses. I've got 3 courses I can bird on regularly, but getting birds elsewhere always eludes me. I got one at Z Boaz and went crazy nuts, like I hit an ace or something.

Congratulations. My first birdie was pretty special but my first deuce was even better. After eight months of play I have too many to remember each one, but few enough that each one is awesome. Here's to many more in your future.

Curtis

Latest posts