• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FITACTIC Bag??? Has can someone comment on quality after 50+ rounds?

I saw these on Amazon a little while back (got an Amazon gift card from work for my birthday) but as I've never heard of the company, I didn't pull the trigger. Looks like a decent setup - very similar to Prodigy's first backpack. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has seen or owns one, as well.

A buddy I play with every week has had one about six months it seems to be holding up great. It's really a direct rip off of an original grip we call it the grip-off. Although I'm not sure I would go that route with the prodigy bags only being about 20$ more.

I have the first version (big clear pocket for logo card instead of how it looks now) and I've been using it for about 8 months with probably 100+ rounds in. Holding up great. Side pockets are a wee bit small, but they hold everything I need. With my current line up it holds 23 discs with room for 3 more (haven't replaced the lost ones yet).

Thumb smashed on my Galaxy Note 4

If I bought this bag right now, would it have that Fitactic logo on it, or would it have the "write-your-own" name tag on it?

Fitactic by Huju?

I received one in March and I've been out with it about 12 -15 rounds and it's pretty durable. I see only it breaking in not wearing badly. My daughters got it off Amazon. I like best the top handle formed by the well-reinforced stitched backpack straps. My preference is to sling it over my left shoulder while playing and not fully use the backpack straps to move about the course. The padding is good but without normally fully wearing it as such I can only say that it feels fine as a backpack.
The bag stands up very well with two parallel bottom rails running left right under the disc compartment. There are additional pads wide of the rails and under the full-length side pockets where the stool and umbrella pockets with straps can be supported. There are numerous additional pockets including a padded cell phone compartment. The bag has two adjustable drink holders. There are inserts to stiffen the bag at either side of the disc compartment. I also have a rain fly.

Disc storage:
The bag comes with a couple of disc dividers and the main compartment can hold 20 with a single divider. There are top pockets that hold two to four and a single front putter pocket that I've not used as such.

Overall it's my first backpack style bag or something that holds more than around 10 discs and I like it. I've seen a Huju bag review on YouTube that appears to be the same thing. The price is right to step up to the 20 disc capacity level.

Fitactic Bag Review

I have this bag. I have the second version with FITACTIC embroidered on the front. I have had this bag for over a year. I have used it for about 50-100 full rounds. I have also used it for at least twice as many fieldwork sessions. I have zero complaints about the functioning and durability of it as it was produced. No zipper problems, no velcro problems, no strap problems, no stitches coming undone, no places where it is wearing through. Its been completely reliable now that I think about it. Nothing has happened to it where It left me down or in a rough spot. I paid about $120 for it and that was almost right before all of the newer less expensive bags came out. Price was a big factor as nearly all the other bags were in that $200-300 price range at that time. In terms of function and durability I would recommend it. How it compares to that newer cheaper crop of bags, I cant say. I have not looked at bags very much since I got it other than when I think about spending money on something I dont really need...but now thats more discs =). It has sufficient padding on straps and back, it always feels comfortable to wear. The bottom of the bag is holding up very nicely, im not concerned. Comfortably fits 25 discs, 5 of which are putters. I can get almost 30 discs in there without putting too much pressure on any one of them, but when I have 5 putters in the top two pockets, a disc or two in the flap slide in pocket and a disc in the front pocket, getting discs in or out of the main compartment is tough. When I carry that many discs, ill just pull the one out of the front pocket and sit it up top or on the ground to access the main compartment.

Things about it that I would change or dont like are to follow. I would have the side pockets be bigger. I can barely fit a disc in there and thats with it zippered shut and the disc is under enough pressure to bend it. The side pockets are not designed to put discs in. They are plenty big enough for me to put several towels, a thin jacket and all the other misc things we might have with us. My only real issue with the bag is side pocket size and thats only cuz I want to put 4 more discs in each side pocket. It seems like most people dont want to carry 35-40 discs anyway. I black sharpied out the logo on a black bag. Now that ive thought about it and written this I would have to conclude I am very pleased with it, its done its job and the price was right.

I got this bag about 4 months ago. Went with the pink camo color only because it was on sale for 65 bucks! I carry about 20-25 discs in it when I use it. Maybe about 50 rounds so far. No complaints or problems with it so far. It's pretty comfortable to wear as well, though I do wish the hand hold on top was a little beefier. Plenty of storage for all my stuff.

Really liking it so far.

I have this bag. I have the second version with FITACTIC embroidered on the front. I have had this bag for over a year. I have used it for about 50-100 full rounds. I have also used it for at least twice as many fieldwork sessions. I have zero complaints about the functioning and durability of it as it was produced. No zipper problems, no velcro problems, no strap problems, no stitches coming undone, no places where it is wearing through. Its been completely reliable now that I think about it. Nothing has happened to it where It left me down or in a rough spot. I paid about $120 for it and that was almost right before all of the newer less expensive bags came out. Price was a big factor as nearly all the other bags were in that $200-300 price range at that time. In terms of function and durability I would recommend it. How it compares to that newer cheaper crop of bags, I cant say. I have not looked at bags very much since I got it other than when I think about spending money on something I dont really need...but now thats more discs =). It has sufficient padding on straps and back, it always feels comfortable to wear. The bottom of the bag is holding up very nicely, im not concerned. Comfortably fits 25 discs, 5 of which are putters. I can get almost 30 discs in there without putting too much pressure on any one of them, but when I have 5 putters in the top two pockets, a disc or two in the flap slide in pocket and a disc in the front pocket, getting discs in or out of the main compartment is tough. When I carry that many discs, ill just pull the one out of the front pocket and sit it up top or on the ground to access the main compartment.

Things about it that I would change or dont like are to follow. I would have the side pockets be bigger. I can barely fit a disc in there and thats with it zippered shut and the disc is under enough pressure to bend it. The side pockets are not designed to put discs in. They are plenty big enough for me to put several towels, a thin jacket and all the other misc things we might have with us. My only real issue with the bag is side pocket size and thats only cuz I want to put 4 more discs in each side pocket. It seems like most people dont want to carry 35-40 discs anyway. I black sharpied out the logo on a black bag. Now that ive thought about it and written this I would have to conclude I am very pleased with it, its done its job and the price was right.

You got ripped off if the bag was $120 and was not the tan bag. They are all about $99 for a bag since sometime last year exception last year with the Tan model being $120 with the pink camo model going for sale from time to time as low as $65. Yeah the only flaw is players are saying the bags side pockets are a bit small. Have you though about attaching a Kestrel Disc Golf bag to the outside at the bottom with pins crimped closed and cutting off the strap. Yeah the lowest outer pocket in front of the discs might not be usable then but it is not used for much, seeing how tight it is in this bag.

Have you though about attaching a Kestrel Disc Golf bag to the outside at the bottom with pins crimped closed and cutting off the strap.

I have thought about it.
Your comments have given me the 'tools' to think about it. (It's more me thinking from your standpoint. A wwCd? kinda thing) thank you for your input.

I have thought about it.
Your comments have given me the 'tools' to think about it. (It's more me thinking from your standpoint. A wwCd? kinda thing) thank you for your input.

Well it is one of the only options, short of trying to find the Innova version of the same Grip bag to hold more discs. The only other options are to use a big Innova bag with the clip on quad straps, the one of the way to big of bags for most players from the Disc golf Swedish Trilogy and similar style from other companies or a cart that has internal disc holding capabilities without a cart.

Last edited: