• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Flat top rocs

no there not i thought if it wasnt a ching flat top it was a king mash or whatever and i didnt think these were chings because they arent full color stamps but i really dont know much

sorry just relaying what i heard from a friend who works for innova.

one of the many things i love about online forums, full of people way too into themselves. im glad that when someone makes a statement that was unknowingly false, the messengers intelligence is so succinctly dejected. it creates such a welcoming atmosphere that allows for the growth and prosperity of a sport you love so much.

Wow you are so impolite its baffling.

Dave%2BGrohl%2Bstfusrslyaa2.gif

Just heard from Innova... our discs ship tomorrow...

Good News/Bad News - the stamp machine threw a lot of X-outs on our stamp this go round... we are gonna have a bunch of x-outs available for those of you who are looking for "throwers" - CHEAP(er).

Last edited:
... was trying to figure out what just happend, my email notifications started lighting up with 8 flat top orders... Looks like the thread bumped and people couldn't resist the buttery goodness - roc of the flat top...

Latest posts