• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flattery will get you nowhere!

Hey if you send Tim a message he can see who has given you the thumbs down and actually take them off if it's the same person... so I have been told, haven't done it myself though.

I asked Tim to check this because I accused Katana of doing this. Then I was wrong, so I just looked paranoid.

people bash my reviews all the time. thats cause they suck. so i stopped doing them. at least till i have the time and energy to try and do it right.

people bash my reviews all the time. thats cause they suck. so i stopped doing them. at least till i have the time and energy to try and do it right.

My reviews I believed, "sucked ass"... I'm trying to get better as well. But I honestly ALWAYS viewed Superberry as a straight forward reviewer. Usually solid and honest IMO... He is a bit of a mad man though..:thmbup:

Who is Kaiser Soze?

Also I admire your effort in trying to make lemonade out of that guy's sour lemons.

I just looked. Little Lehigh was really short, then the next review I read was longer, then the one after that was hole by hole. So it is clearly evident more thought is going into your reviews and you are getting better.
I personally don't like hole by holes, but I never thumb them down.
a few more reviews and you will hit your stride. I got bashed when I first started writing reviews in the Rochester area, now I have around 450 thumbs up.

Who is Kaiser Soze?

Go watch the movie The Usual Suspects right now....

and if you have already seen the movie, and this is not a serious question, then go watch it again anyway cause it's awesome.

Last edited:
Go watch the movie The Usual Suspects right now....

and if you have already seen the movie, and this is not a serious question, then go watch it again anyway cause it's awesome.

dude, you ... nevermind. :doh:

I only give a thumbs down if the review wasn't helpful. Like if each section is one sentence and the person gave the course 5 discs I will most likely give it a thumbs down. I can't believe you got to the guy so badly that he sent you that long message though. This constant hating on reviewers over disagreements or local bias is getting old and I'm almost becoming immune to it. For instance, I don't really see how my review of Flyboy deserved a thumbs down, but I got a few. Just gotta brush it off and fight the good fight.

I am very angry about your review of Mikel J. Wittkopf Memorial DGC.

Wait... Have you played there? What are the odds that two guys from Ames have played this course? But, more importantly, did you find my Roc that I lost on #7?

*cough-cough*...E-Long...*cough-cough*....;)

*rates Chain-Addicted's favorite course a 1.*

The funniest PM I got was when I apparently caught U_Niced_Me's Zebulon course on a bad day when I dissed her tee signs that were falling over. :D

Drat, I love the Nest too much to ding it out of spite. :doh:

*rates Chain-Addicted's favorite course a 1.*

The funniest PM I got was when I apparently caught U_Niced_Me's Zebulon course on a bad day when I dissed her tee signs that were falling over. :D

Zebulon was underwhelming compared to others I played in the RUD area. It did have a lot a variety that I usually crave, but it was absolutely poor with more than a few filler holes. 18 was a masterpeice hole though!

Latest posts