• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flexibility vs. Strength?

Strength, Flexibility, or Even Balance?

• Total voters
Flexibility, small'ish but compact explosive muscle development. You need muscle strength so you can play strong 18-36 holes a day.

If you can get Zangief to do any of his pile drivers, you can crush a disc.

A good way to increase power is to slip on a baseball while trying to catch a pop fly, and break your arm. The doctor will put a cast on it, and the tendons will heal up too tight, allowing you to cock your arm back and then fire it forward with tremendous force! They even made a movie regarding this phenomenon! An awesome movie! Do this right, and you could even play for the Cubs!

A good way to increase power is to slip on a baseball while trying to catch a pop fly, and break your arm. The doctor will put a cast on it, and the tendons will heal up too tight, allowing you to cock your arm back and then fire it forward with tremendous force! They even made a movie regarding this phenomenon! An awesome movie! Do this right, and you could even play for the Cubs!

I would rather inherit the Twins and make myself manager :thmbup:

I would rather inherit the Twins and make myself manager :thmbup:

So that's where I've been messing up. I have been praying for an angelic Christopher Lloyd to grant me some super natural talent, so I can play better.

So that's where I've been messing up. I have been praying for an angelic Christopher Lloyd to grant me some super natural talent, so I can play better.

I just went to the pound and picked up an adorable Golden Retriever that as chance will have it can putt! I can only imagine the scene when I am one putt away from winning Worlds next year and tragically break my hand, only to have my new favorite Bud show up and win it for me!

If things don't work out with your new furry friend, hit up Deuce Cooper. He has the number for a chimpanzee that used to play minor league baseball. I have a feeling he can throw with the best of them.

I think I may ask the DUI attorney that keeps creeping around my single mom if he can help coach me up by throwing eggs at the basket and making sounds like various waterfowl.

I think I may ask the DUI attorney that keeps creeping around my single mom if he can help coach me up by throwing eggs at the basket and making sounds like various waterfowl.

Risky proposition. What's to keep him from abandoning you and the team, so he can try to relive his glory days in the sequel. I'd talk with that guy that owns the historic gas station. Widower with a tomboy daughter, so he should have plenty of time to coach you. You might even get lucky and meet his brother former Cowboy superstar Kevin O'Shea.

Latest posts