• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flight Analyzer

That's very cool! I put in the 3 discs I use most and not surprisingly they all have similar flights at different lengths. It's neat to be able to see that like this. I did notice some discs missing, maybe it's still a work in progress, there are only 2 of the 4 gateway putters listed for instance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 4.37.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 4.37.25 PM.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 114
That's very cool! I put in the 3 discs I use most and not surprisingly they all have similar flights at different lengths. It's neat to be able to see that like this. I did notice some discs missing, maybe it's still a work in progress, there are only 2 of the 4 gateway putters listed for instance.

They have a FB page... Go there and tell them what discs you would like to see... I mentioned the ghost to them yesterday, and less than 24 hrs later, it was added

Very cool, but if this thing is right all of my discs are broken. Heading out to find some that fly like they should.

I wish Vibram would use the standard 4 number rating system so they could throw em on there fast.. dunno how the hell to crunch those numbers?

This is great, but it would be even more useful if more than 3 discs could be displayed. If it allowed for as many discs as you wanted to add, it could offer a very useful portrait of what's missing or overlapping in a bag.

This is great, but it would be even more useful if more than 3 discs could be displayed. If it allowed for as many discs as you wanted to add, it could offer a very useful portrait of what's missing or overlapping in a bag.

^This. I'd love to be able to put my whole bag up and get a visual........
It works great though.....