• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Florida Disc Golf Holiday

Veggamattic

I am going to Florida on Jan 25 for 2 weeks with almost no plans other than driving around to DG courses and beaches. Does any one have any recommendations or the desire to meet up for a game. I'm a Canadian and about 900 rated.

Your upcoming disc golf holiday in Florida sounds like a fantastic adventure! Here are some recommendations: Jonesville Park Disc Golf Course, Tocobaga DGC, Tom Brown Park. Hope you have fun!

I am going to Florida on Jan 25 for 2 weeks with almost no plans other than driving around to DG courses and beaches. Does any one have any recommendations or the desire to meet up for a game. I'm a Canadian and about 900 rated.
Which city will you be nearest?

....or, at least, what part(s) of Florida. It's a big state -- or at least, a long state -- and you wouldn't want to drive around all of it.

I've played less than 1% of Florida's courses, so am hardly an expert, but if The Canyon (or whatever they're calling it) in Brooksville is open, that's a must-play.

The "Canyon" or Gran Canyon is now called Olympus Disc Golf.
Its going to be kind of busy the next two weekends, the DGPT All-Stars are there Feb 16-18, then the Florida Open kicks off the season, Feb 23-25.

Latest posts