• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Focus Pad Aviars Or Other Unique/Limited Aviars

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamdasht19

Looking mainly for any type of plastic focus pad Aviars. I would prefer new but would also look into used ones if they are priced fairly. I'm also in the market for some NEW rarer/unique aviars as well. This can range from natural beauties all the way to cool/rare stamps, brewery stamped aviars, limited runs, flying eye, discovering the world, and even team stamped. Please bump this thread if you send me a pm and lets see what you guys all got! please be sure to pm me or post a picture in this thread along with the weight and the condition on the sleepy scale. Thanks in advance for the help DGCR!

Last edited:
there was a set of team stamped focus pads on here a few days back.. might be worth a search

responded to all emails and please keep em coming! made a few purchases and itching to make a few more if you have what im interested in!

discgolferlee - This is a Focus Pad. -

d2ef9174-7a15-4c94-8918-95460cc1c00e_zpsaa750ac7.jpg

Some old San Marino Two ring w/ Tourney Stamps

I have the following: All new and never thrown. 9/10 because of shelf wear
3 Texas State Disc Golf Championships

-White Gold Stamp 8th Annual 2003 174 g
-White Gold Stamp 7th Annual 2002 171 g
-Black Gold Stamp 5th Annual 2000 172 g Pic below. White ones have similar stamp as this black Still has Aviar Putter Sticker on back from Innova Factory

-Blue Red Foil Stamp "Disc or Die" Tournament Ft. Collins Colorado. "Colorado State Overall Championships" 175 g San Marino Two Ring

I can get pictures of the others tomorrow. Here's the black one below.

Attachments

• Aviar San Marino 2000 Black Front.jpg
    Aviar San Marino 2000 Black Front.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Aviar San Marino 2000 Black Back.jpg
    Aviar San Marino 2000 Black Back.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 70
ok, I am def interested in most of them, the blue and black for sure, I like them in the kinda softer plastic, what would you be looking for?

I have the following: All new and never thrown. 9/10 because of shelf wear
3 Texas State Disc Golf Championships

-White Gold Stamp 8th Annual 2003 174 g
-White Gold Stamp 7th Annual 2002 171 g
-Black Gold Stamp 5th Annual 2000 172 g Pic below. White ones have similar stamp as this black Still has Aviar Putter Sticker on back from Innova Factory

-Blue Red Foil Stamp "Disc or Die" Tournament Ft. Collins Colorado. "Colorado State Overall Championships" 175 g San Marino Two Ring

I can get pictures of the others tomorrow. Here's the black one below.

i actually have these already but i def do appreciate you posting these up!

ok, I am def interested in most of them, the blue and black for sure, I like them in the kinda softer plastic, what would you be looking for?

huh? you totally lost me here.

I have a black aviar from 1997. I have another aviar from 2007 Washington series signed by Nate sexton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts