• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

For all you forehand throwers...

Let a blister/callous form. Problem solved.

that is the only way it happened for me. I stopped learning throwing backhand and just used FH exclusively, which helped me learn FH quick but I am just now learning to throw backhand decently. Anyway, I had a nasty blister that formed and when it sunk down a bit I just covered it in duct tape. Athletic tape or any other tape I had would slide off. Duct tape stinks though, so if you find something better I'd suggest that.

I just started throwing forehand, and I started with a 2 finger grip, and 11 times out of 10 it would leave my hand with a flutter. I tried using a 3 finger grip with my middle and ring finger on the rim, and my pointer finger supporting the middle. It all but got rid of my flutter issues. Although I am sure I am sacrificing distance.

Throw backhand instead of forehand . It'll work your other muscles in your back. When you throw forehand your pecs flex therefore strengthening the front of your body. when you throw backhand, your flexing your lats, obliques, back shoulders and a lot of other small muscle groups. Switch it up and strengthen both sides

Latest posts