• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

It looks like that glow plastic is sparkle plastic...just with glow additive?! Or could just be the pic. Either way...could be fun.

Not to be picky or anything, but I want Glow Sparkle Outlaws. Pretty sure those would be "just ok" :D

OK. I was worried I'd missed something. Going to grab a few of these Rivals, but I really wish they were Patriots...

I grabbed a few, and I'm kind of glad that they weren't Patriots. I would've spent A LOT more!

i grabbed a few, there are 98 left

hope these are beefy

and yea if they were patriots i would have bought more

ugghh yeah i want some but once again i have no monies .. i may just have to stop visiting this thread and the facebook page its just driving me insane .. over the last few months i have missed out on so many sick runs b/c i have had no cash .. sb rivals, protege ghosts, legend clozers, pinnacle gauges, outlaw, glo rival, the list goes on and on :(

I grabbed 2 Glow Rivals...and I'm glad they were Rivals, because I love Rivals. :D

ugghh yeah i want some but once again i have no monies .. i may just have to stop visiting this thread and the facebook page its just driving me insane .. over the last few months i have missed out on so many sick runs b/c i have had no cash .. sb rivals, protege ghosts, legend clozers, pinnacle gauges, outlaw, glo rival, the list goes on and on :(

Don't forget to add Excel Rivals to the list :D

you don't want those protege ghosts, hombre. some dude just posted up on FB a picture of his after one tree hit: taco city. pretty hilarious if you ask me.

Latest posts