• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Stop thinking about the Ghost as a Roc clone, approach it as a new disc that your learning to throw without any pre-though of how you think its supposed to fly.

10690292_905571629470727_7913136208367959555_n_zps0739ecd7.jpg

Here it is...

I remember reading somewhere that Legacy was planning on producing another putter after the Outlaw but cant recall where. Anybody here know any details?

So i took advantage of DN's awesome sale and have a rampage, rival, patriot, ghost, gauge, and clozer on the way. Cant wait for them to get here. Legacy seems to be a great company after reading about them on allthingsdiscgolf.com and are definitely worth a try.

So i took advantage of DN's awesome sale and have a rampage, rival, patriot, ghost, gauge, and clozer on the way. Cant wait for them to get here. Legacy seems to be a great company after reading about them on allthingsdiscgolf.com and are definitely worth a try.

you wont regret it! :hfive:

Haha. I actually only have a few trilogy discs in the bag. Mostly innova and discmania now but looks like legacy can fill most spots from them so we shall see what happens

You won't regret it. Great plastic all around from the Legacy team. Did you happen to get any gravity ghosts? My love for the pinn ghosts was rivaled by the gravity ghosts soom after because you can cycle them at a faster pace. They are literally lazer beams.

With that being said, I still bag my pinns for windy days.

Nah no gravity ghosts this time. Picked up two pinnacles as i tend to like champ/lucid type plastic more. I used to cycle KC Rocs so i definitely plan on picking up some gravity ghosts as well

Nah no gravity ghosts this time. Picked up two pinnacles as i tend to like champ/lucid type plastic more. I used to cycle KC Rocs so i definitely plan on picking up some gravity ghosts as well

You'll like the pinns. They can take a beating. Let us know how you like them.

Will do. I absolutely hate waiting for discs to get here. Makes me wanna "Terry Tate" the mailman when i see him walking to the door with my package.

my gravity ghost is getting ready to retire, i smoked a tree pretty hard right off the teebox on a 300' hole and it bent the rim down really bad lol, i bent it back but the plastic has a stretch mark and lump now. ;(

my gravity ghost is getting ready to retire, i smoked a tree pretty hard right off the teebox on a 300' hole and it bent the rim down really bad lol, i bent it back but the plastic has a stretch mark and lump now. ;(

hurray! now it turns better! i almost celebrate when i do this to my rocs.

Latest posts