• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

For those of you who refuse to play in winter!

One of the best things about living in the semi subtropics... is we get to play year round!

I resided in Boulder years ago. Wow, Colorado is beautiful... but, brrr.

One of the best things about living in the semi subtropics... is we get to play year round!

I resided in Boulder years ago. Wow, Colorado is beautiful... but, brrr.

There are enough nice days in Colorado that I can play year round. The thing about CO is that it snows at 8am and by 3pm the snow is all melted...

Oh, sure... I can see Coloradoians? being able to play year round, but that does not mean it is warm.

We get about seven minutes of winter. (joking obviously)

Texas, we play year round

I had to laugh the other day. I was at the practice field and a guy who works at the library next door was asking about disc golf. He kept saying over and over, "what do you do in the summer when its hot? Do you play in the evening?" I had to laugh, because this guy was quite fair skinned, and looked like he has never seen the noon day sun.

I had to laugh the other day. I was at the practice field and a guy who works at the library next door was asking about disc golf. He kept saying over and over, "what do you do in the summer when its hot? Do you play in the evening?" I had to laugh, because this guy was quite fair skinned, and looked like he has never seen the noon day sun.

if i wasnt in NJ it probably would have been me. awesome game though. i just cant wait until they come out with one that lets you select all kinds of discs and maybe has you be like a ametuer turning pro.

That's pretty sweet. It seems like they did a good job for just having it be a little side game in TW10'. I like the fact that you bank the disc and what not. Now all I have to do is get a wii.

Looks alright to me but not the same as actually getting out and playing. So thankful to be living in a year round Disc Golf area.

I'm from the Murder Mitten. I like playing in the winter better then in the summer mostly because there is nobody else on the course. Yeah it's cold but I usually warm up by the third basket.

On the DG boards I visit, this must be the video posted with the widest variety of topics in the subject line. From "Check it!" to "DG Video Game in TW 10" to this one. I will be buying the game though. Already sent e-mail to EA telling them I'm buying it for the DG and have never bought TW before.

Latest posts