• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

For those traveling this holiday season........

Martinsburg, WV Poor House Farm DGC
Blacksburg, VA Golden Hills DGC
Jefferson City, TN Carson-Newman College DGC
Knoxville, TN Morningside Park
Appomattox, VA Elk Creek DGC
Richmond (Varina), VA Dorey Park

was hoping to play nova with you tomorrow and get you to change that dorey to white bank ;) but the weather is looking frightful and less than delightful, so I might miss out. Here's hoping It's not as bad as reported.

I'm going on a road trip to Toronto this winter to freeze my butt off. While there, I want to check out the course on Toronto Islands.

Also, what dates will you be gone and what is your address?

Seriously though, I'm going down to central texas and I will be playing steeplechase (20 min from my parents, diamond in the rough) and maybe some other courses in the austin and/or san antonio area. Any suggestions?

I'm heading to San Antonio to visit some family. I plan on playing Live Oak park near San Antonio and the Twin Park Country Club courses near Austin. They look like theyll be worth it. Anytime I can play in 60 degree weather in December when I'm from Illinois, ANY course will do!

Going to be in Scottsdale, Arizona for a week.... may be able to sneak out for a few rounds here and there - I've looked at the reviews on DGCR but can anyone recommend the best to play this time of year? Preferably under an hour from north Scottsdale. Thanks!

For a truly unique playing experience then Buffalo ridge is your only true choice. Desert environment, mountains and a good veiw of the city. A good representation of the desert southwest atmosphere. Fountian Hills is also kind of a unique location and scenery.