• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Force vs. ????

TorreyLaffoon

Birdie Member
It doesn't have to be a disc from that other major disc brand, but what disc in your opinion is most comparable to a discraft force?

I would say the beginning of flight resembles the Destroyer with the end going more towards the Xcaliber. I would say there is not a comparison from another company but I don't think it has the distance potential of a Destroyer.

I have one coming in on a trade and the only one I've ever thrown is my buddy's that's beat to crap and flew kinda like the brand new nuke I had. So I figured it wasn't an accurate indication of force flight.

Depends on the Force, ESP's are usually flippier and close to a standard destroyer out of the box. The Pink Z's are the most stable and most closely resemble Xcals.

Feels like a destroyer flies more overstable with less glide, they compliment each other well, it blows xcal, and boss out of the water in hw's And imo its more reliable with better D in a hw than an ape. Esp can be quite overstable but are usually less stable than z. I could see a lighter esp or. Very beat esp flying closely to what a destroyer does

I threw them for about 2 years. The Force is a great disk. I traded them out for PD2s. The PD2s did the same thing with about 15ft more distance.

a fresh or lightly used cfr destroyer. minus some feet in distance.

Latest posts