• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ford vs. Chevy

It seems to be easier to hate things/people that are different from you or from what you like.
Sports
Religion
Race
The list goes on.....liking/loving/accepting differences can be tough....but rewarding.

As far as disc golf goes....I've see lots of negativity for certain disc brands...even bag brands. It's a shame. It even gets into players. How many people hate Nikko because of his playing style? You may not like the guy, but "hate"...that's just awful. He might actually be a great person to be around (or not...I never met him), but it seems to be his pace of play that causes so much hate. I look at it as....his pace of play is slow, but it doesn't affect me in anyway...I'm not hurt by it, it has no affect on my life...if I played against him it might irritate me...but it's not worth hating the guy for it.

Oh I guess I'll come to the defense of the Ford guys.

Cheap
Hardly
Effective
Virtually
Runs
On
Luck
Every
Time

Regarding discs, DC= Ford and Innova=Chevrolet. Ford is more consistent but the duds are really bad, whereas Chevrolet has some great hits, but they're super inconsistent, and their new models just don't catch on well.

Fun thread. Got a pos ford in driveway that keeps running well past 300k miles. Don't know odometer 5 yeats ago at 272k. We can call that innova. Got a chrysler/dodge at 150k miles that has a 1000 issues. Lets call that dc. And and a 4 year old Mazada that behaves beautifully lets call that???. P.S. the ford 4.6 was an underpowered motor that was vry overbuilt. Definitely innova champion.

Ahem.....

picture.php

I wish I had the extra income or need for a new 2 door Ford Bronco.... my Ford Ranger has been a great truck. Not too small, not too big...

I like what I'm seeing from the Mach E Mustang also....

Chevy didn't go tough enough with the newer Trailblazer IMO, but obviously they are just looking for regular SUV type of sales with it.

My kid is about to get my grandfathers '92 Dodge Ram. I think it has less than 75K.

At 10-15 MPG it's definitely a gas Hawg, so Innova?

Is Dodge known for IP violations?

No they're known for having a couple great models and a whole lot of crap! :D

Having said that, the Slant 6 (let's compare this one to the Wizard) is one of the greatest engines to have ever been cast. It's as hard to kill as a Honda motor.

Last edited:
Still waiting to hear about any great mold from Gateway :p

How about every putter including the faster ones like the Shaman, Chief, Chief OS, and DevilHawk. Mystic, Element, Prophecy, Warrior, Assassin, Blade, Journey, and a ton of others that they designed or passed on to smaller companies like Storm and AGL such as the Karma/Magnolia or Blurr/Maelstrom.

No they're known for having a couple great models and a whole lot of crap! :D

Having said that, the Slant 6 (let's compare this one to the Wizard) is one of the greatest engines to have ever been cast. It's as hard to kill as a Honda motor.

So just don't check the oil regularly?

How about every putter including the faster ones like the Shaman, Chief, Chief OS, and DevilHawk. Mystic, Element, Prophecy, Warrior, Assassin, Blade, Journey, and a ton of others that they designed or passed on to smaller companies like Storm and AGL such as the Karma/Magnolia or Blurr/Maelstrom.

Wizard
Voodoo
Magic

Next question!

Still waiting ;)

So just don't check the oil regularly?

I had a friend in high school who was given a ragged Dart for his first car. The plan was to blow up the motor by any means necessary so a Hemi could replace it. He ran that motor without oil our entire senior year. He graduated with that slant-six still purring! I still think that friends shouldn't let friends buy MOPAR.

Still waiting ;)

Haters gonna hate!

Last edited:

Latest posts