• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Forehand Driver - Faster XXX, more glide?

You guys are awesome and i really enjoy reading all your insightful comments.

Btw, osmo, i am fully aware of your OP. You were the one who bumped a comment that was nearly 3 weeks old. Any luck yet, champ?

i bumped it because i was looking up the suggestions to place an order for a few to try out and i noticed your reply.

if you are aware of the OP then why are you insinuating i am looking for a replacement and disc stores must "love people like me"?

It just doesnt make much sense.

i bumped it because i was looking up the suggestions to place an order for a few to try out and i noticed your reply.

if you are aware of the OP then why are you insinuating i am looking for a replacement and disc stores must "love people like me"?

It just doesnt make much sense.

I legitimately am curious. Did you find a replacement? If not I'm sure I could help you find what you are looking for.

I legitimately am curious. Did you find a replacement? If not I'm sure I could help you find what you are looking for.

ordering a blitz and villain to test. was over my disc fund limit last month so i had to wait for july :hfive:

ordering a blitz and villain to test. was over my disc fund limit last month so i had to wait for july :hfive:

I haven't thrown a blitz so I can't comment on that.
I think the Villain should fit the bill. What shot are you looking for it to fill?

I haven't thrown a Villain but from my understanding it should fly exactly like a faster xXx with more glide. It might be too OS if you don't throw it hard enough but that might work out for you.

Let me know if you like it!

Don't know how you feel toward vibram discs but my proto O-lace is what you described to a "T". It should be in production the end of the month I believe.

looks to be a little to fast for what i am looking for. ideally looking for a 11. plus im not a fan of the rubber.

The rim is actually pretty small, doesn't feel like a 13 speed to me, but since you got the villain and blitz I think you're set. The villain was a great flick disc for me, and a buddy swore by his blitz until he lost it.

Most people either love or hate the blitz rim. I'd feel before I bought on that one for sure. I don't flick except utility reasons but the people who throw lat and do in my group of people seem to like the villain a lot for it. I think the Riot would make a good choice but that's just this guy's opinion.

I haven't thrown a blitz so I can't comment on that.
I think the Villain should fit the bill. What shot are you looking for it to fill?

I haven't thrown a Villain but from my understanding it should fly exactly like a faster xXx with more glide. It might be too OS if you don't throw it hard enough but that might work out for you.

Let me know if you like it!

just looking for basically what i use the XXX but for open shots where i can air it out more. basically the XXX is my utility disc now and my go-to flicking disc but i want something i can get more distance out of for the open holes when a flick is preferable. The XXX is amazing, but it doesnt like to travel for too long.

the thread is kinda moot now because i have my options to try.

thanks!

Most people either love or hate the blitz rim. I'd feel before I bought on that one for sure. I don't flick except utility reasons but the people who throw lat and do in my group of people seem to like the villain a lot for it. I think the Riot would make a good choice but that's just this guy's opinion.

ive heard that about the blitz. its why i am going with 2 options.

The rim is actually pretty small, doesn't feel like a 13 speed to me, but since you got the villain and blitz I think you're set. The villain was a great flick disc for me, and a buddy swore by his blitz until he lost it.

ya i grabbed 2 to try because of the plusish rim. but ive heard it kinda feels good for flicking. we will see.

Don't know how you feel toward vibram discs but my proto O-lace is what you described to a "T". It should be in production the end of the month I believe.

Lol no good op looking for small new companies prefefably swedish.....I'm pretty sure its gonna be lat 64 or westside. (I am a genus)

Quick check of marshall street flight guide villain, boatman or blitz seem like the only option.

Lol no good op looking for small new companies prefefably swedish.....I'm pretty sure its gonna be lat 64 or westside. (I am a genus)

Quick check of marshall street flight guide villain, boatman or blitz seem like the only option.

Id say that vibram disc golf is smaller than the Swedish guys, definitely gives them a better selection. I think he's set though both discs he bought are great.

lat64, westside, Dynamic Discs make my favorite plastics and molds (all under lat obviously). Nothing against anyone else. i just like them.

lat64, westside, Dynamic Discs make my favorite plastics and molds (all under lat obviously). Nothing against anyone else. i just like them.

Preferences are fine....but ur perfect disc is swedish 10-11, hss 0 lss 4......really how many options are there?

Latest posts