• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Former Giants pitcher Brian Wilson plays Disc Golf

As colorful a group as disc golfers can be, and as whacked as this guy is, I can totally see him being a disc golfer.

Ij3t97l.jpg

Never realized how creepy it is until that dude just posted someone else's facebook picture on here...

I seem to remember a young guy who played in the minors back in the '90s who could throw wicked tomahawks in Am-1 when his baseball career was over. It was either DGLO or the Ann Arbor Worlds in 2000 where I saw him.

B Weezy is good people in my book. Ran a half marathon in San Francisco in 2011, and he was out on the course - in the middle of the Marina, not near AT&T Park - giving people high fives. He's had a tough road back from his Tommy John, but I hope he succeeds.

Why is he playing Disc Golf? He is recovering from Tommy John Surgery and is a free agent right now. If he blows out his elbow again that is his career.

I am all for relaxing but the guy should be 100% about baseball and his recovery right now. I was hoping the Red Sox sign him so i hope he doesnt do to much reckless stuff before someone signs him.