• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fossa Backpack

HeavyCritters

**Stickin'Putts**
This just popped up in the "Disc Golf Bags Sell / Trade" page this morning.

Poster said it was going to sell for $99.00

This is all they have so far:

fossa_zps7f8a0dfa.jpg

I don't understand the tripped out mouse thing.

Me either.

From the facebook page:

"It holds 24 drivers or 18-20 mixed on the inside. Two putters on the inside shelf, and there is also an outside putter pocket."

"Its a big list of specs! As for material, the shell is a three layer combo of 600D PVC coated nylon, insulated foam, and 420D nylon. And yes, there will be a good warranty!"

Unless it built like crap or very poorly designed, it seems like a bargain at $99.
Looks like quite a bit of storage up top, for hoodies and such. Can't fit a heavy hoodie into the side pocket of my Grip A.

Unless it built like crap or very poorly designed, it seems like a bargain at $99.
Looks like quite a bit of storage up top, for hoodies and such. Can't fit a heavy hoodie into the side pocket of my Grip A.

Then you're not trying hard enough...if I roll it up right, I can fit a pretty beefy hoodie in mine.

I wanna say they are aiming for first of the year, but can't say for certain. If this bag is built anywhere near as solid as there first offering, the Roa, then for 99 bucks this is a great deal!

They are local for me, saw this bag as well as another small bag thats not out (i dont think)
It will be a great bag for the price

They are local for me, saw this bag as well as another small bag thats not out (i dont think)
It will be a great bag for the price

O nice! Materials wise is the backpack similar to Roa or beefed up? I've seen the specs.

Im not a materials expert as far as what theyre called, but it looked to be better made than the Roa, sturdier looking for sure. As to what materials and its durability, im not sure.

They are small for a bag with the capacity it has, i was surprised at how small it was in person. Was expecting grip size, its about the size of the salient bag

When you say about the same size as the salient bag which one are you taking about. They have about 4 bags

Im not a materials expert as far as what theyre called, but it looked to be better made than the Roa, sturdier looking for sure. As to what materials and its durability, im not sure.

They are small for a bag with the capacity it has, i was surprised at how small it was in person. Was expecting grip size, its about the size of the salient bag

I find that interesting, because it looks pretty big in the video / photos.

When you say about the same size as the salient bag which one are you taking about. They have about 4 bags
ember? idk. IIRC, it is similar in overall size to the Ozark bag but obv a diff shape
its just not a huge prodiscus size bag is all i was trying to get across. Because i saw pics awhile back and i was thinking it would be that big, its def not.

I find that interesting, because it looks pretty big in the video / photos.

it does. I will message parker and see if he can take some pics with something (ideally another bag) for scale

I wanna say they are aiming for first of the year, but can't say for certain. If this bag is built anywhere near as solid as there first offering, the Roa, then for 99 bucks this is a great deal!

It does seem like a good deal, especially if it is built with tough materials.

But does anyone else that this bag looks like a kiddie backpack? The colors, especially the pink and the blue and yellow stamp look ridiculous to me. Maybe it is the colors combined with the cartoon that do it for me. I don't know, not very aesthetically pleasing.

Also, does it look short?

I think they look fine. If they were all black people would complain.

If they were slightly taller, people would be calling them gripoffs.

They seem to be well built from what I observed. I looked at a couple different ones on a table at a tourney last week, they were pretty light, felt like solid material, and looked pretty nice.

Latest posts