• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Light, self-supporting backpack?

I just ordered a MVP Shuttle backpack.The main compartment holds between 12 & 16 discs. and the upper looks like it will hold 4 putters comfortably. I already have a Zuca cart with bag, but this will be nice to take on my motorcycle or bicycle. And i plan on only putting lite weight discs in it, like blizzard discs! Says it has " a low center of gravity", so it should stand up on it's own, but they don't show a picture of the bottom so i may get 4 stick on rubber feet to keep from getting wet.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 10
I just ordered a MVP Shuttle backpack.The main compartment holds between 12 & 16 discs. and the upper looks like it will hold 4 putters comfortably. I already have a Zuca cart with bag, but this will be nice to take on my motorcycle or bicycle. And i plan on only putting lite weight discs in it, like blizzard discs! Says it has " a low center of gravity", so it should stand up on it's own, but they don't show a picture of the bottom so i may get 4 stick on rubber feet to keep from getting wet.

How much does it weigh? I didn't see weights on MVP website.

I'm kinda against pimping this sort of thing, but it's what I have and it does stand up because of all the internal support. I think I've got 19 discs in it right now.

71-Zqtwyb3-TL-AC-SL1500.jpg

Latest posts