• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Found disc at Steeplechase DGC Kyle, TX

To Christian,

I found your disc at hole 6. If you want it, tell me phone # on back of disc and we'll make arrangements to meet.

Why not contact the phone number on the back?

Its weird that you would post here when you have the information.

Its weird that you would post here when you have the information.

Yep, would almost make someone think that it is just an attempt to ease the finder's conscience about keeping the disc without calling . . .

Another possibility - "This number has been disconnected or is no longer in service."

no area code on the number which makes it difficult. I've tried all the local ones and received the "disconnected/no longer in service" note. Oh well, I guess I have another disc in my bag.

Funny thing, I found a disc, a nice Star or some sort Star blend Leo3 at the UNC course about a month ago. Coolish custom dragon stamp. I called the number, actually got an answer, but the guy on the other end wasn't all that concerned with getting his disc back. I imagine he was a college student who was back home for the duration.

Maybe he'll call me when/if he ever gets back in town. But I guess lost discs are sorta part of the deal, too. A little like those sand paintings the buddhist monks meticulously craft and then sweep away, they remind us of the essential impermanence of all that is material.

Woah. That got over my head in a hurry.

To Christian,

I found your disc at hole 6. If you want it, tell me phone # on back of disc and we'll make arrangements to meet.

Dear Mike,

I'm not Christian, but I'm thinking of converting.
Please let me know the mold, plastic, weight and condition.

...all that could factor into whether (or not) I decide to become Christian.

Signed,

On The Fence

My amazing powers of prestidigitation and mastery of the occult allows me to peer into the future and discern that the answer will be ....

Steeplechase DGC Kyle, TX (Multi-page thread 1 2)

Haha! Before posting, I went back to check the OP to see if he mentioned the course. I never thought to check the title of the thread. My bad. :)

Thanks.

Dear Mike,

I'm not Christian, but I'm thinking of converting.
Please let me know the mold, plastic, weight and condition.

...all that could factor into whether (or not) I decide to become Christian.

Signed,

On The Fence

Dear on the fence,

I am pleased to hear you are open minded enough to except all possibilities. Perhaps a blue ribbon think tank should be formed, to ensure the many facets of both sects are given the deep exploration they deserve.

OP, please just go ahead and send the lost disc and an additional one for the ceremonial first toss of the newly formed Disc Golf Theological Symposium to be held. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Signed,

Off the fence, down the hill and into the shule

no area code on the number which makes it difficult. I've tried all the local ones and received the "disconnected/no longer in service" note. Oh well, I guess I have another disc in my bag.

If you really are interested in finding the owner the facebook group "Fellow disc golfers" is the most popular austin area site to post.

I constantly see wellsbranch lost disc posts on there.

Dear Black Sparrow,
The brown deer runs at dawn. Meet at the agreed location and await instructions.

-Imbecile Squirrel

Latest posts