• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Foxbat

DannyThunders

Double Eagle Member
http://www.pdga.com/announcements/foxbat-star-gliders

"The Foxbat is a large diameter midrange from INNOVA. The feature the Foxbat offers over our other midrange discs is higher glide with a small high speed turn. The glide becomes more apparent in weights around 170 grams. For less experienced players, the Foxbat will be easy to throw straight. Experienced players will be able to throw long turnover approach shots that stay turned over. The Foxbat will be released in Star plastic in weights from 160 grams to 180 grams. Preliminary ratings for the Foxbat are: 5, 6, -1, 0" - by Innova Discs

Interesting name for a disc

Definitely seems like it would clash with alot of discs currently available , and personnal with the Mako3 and beat Dx Roc i use, Dunno if i'd try it.

they make a ton of warp speed drivers people bitch...
they make a ton of easy to throw stuff to bring more players into the sport, people bitch...

can't win Innova, can't win.

they make a ton of warp speed drivers people bitch...
they make a ton of easy to throw stuff to bring more players into the sport, people bitch...

can't win Innova, can't win.

Who bitched?

I think it's great Innova is working on making Mid ranges again

This past year has been incredible for new Innova:

Roc3
Mako3
Shark3
Atlas
Nova
TERN

Who bitched?

I think it's great Innova is working on making Mid ranges again

This past year has been incredible for new Innova:

Roc3
Mako3
Shark3
Atlas
Nova
TERN

oh no, I agree.
people are just bitchy in general with anything new.... for a long while, they put out a lot of warp speed drivers and people bitched about it non-stop.

Foxbat. Sure to displace the Roc any day now...;)

They gotta make something new. There just isn't a lot of open slots to work with out there anymore.

I tried the Atlas, but was not impressed. I'll probably try the Mako 3 if I'm going to order a new Innova Mid, but maybe this will get great reviews and change my mind.

Last edited:
Foxbat. Sure to displace the Roc any day now...;)

They gotta make something new. There just isn't a lot of open slots to work with out there anymore.

I tried the Atlas, but was not impressed. I'll probably try the Mako 3 if I'm going to order a new Innova Mid, but maybe this will get great reviews and change my mind.

Mako3 is awesome for shots that track slightly and sit flat.

Looks like a cool disc. You don't see glide rated higher than speed too often once you get past speed 4, so I'm interested. The slight turn with no fade also looks interesting.

Looks like it would be great for tight, wooded holes.

Last edited:
For whatever reason foxbat makes me think of strongbad.
Now, you're talking.

Strong+Bad.jpg

Well I thought the Tern was a horrible name as well until I threw the disc.

Latest posts