• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Foxbat

The Foxbat is a little further probably about 10-15ft. Foxbat feels so much slower though so it surprised me every time I went to pick it up with how far it flew.

Thanks. When I first compared these I was throwing line drives and found them comparable on distance but now that I've learned how to throw the foxbat I'm getting more distance as well. I'm simply putting more air under it and letting it glide. It's kinda cool to be able to throw a disc significantly higher without having to worry about fade killing distance or taking the flight offline. It feels a little like cheating:)

I just had the pleasure of playing a round on my course with Glen Whitlock... he threw a Foxbat all day and what I assume is a SuperPuppy. Seriously impressive. He found one of my old Xpress discs picked it up and said too stable for me haha. I'm kinda curious to pick one up but I don't throw like him. Great watching it fly on what can only be described as the smoothest, arm only snap I've ever seen. He even found a way to sink it on my rotating basket after hitting the guard. Foxbat!

Latest posts