• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

France's Disc Golf Courses Updated!

Visit the Musee D'Orsay. I hear it's better than the Louvre, and probably less crowded. It was one of the highlights of my trip to Paris. :thmbup:

Definitely check out the Notre Dame cathedral. Being from Europe, you may not find massive gothic cathedrals as impressive as we Americans do, but Notre Dame is a good one. :thmbup:

Avoid Pompiduo Center. Believe me, there is NOTHING to do at Pompidou, and the building itself is old, dirty, and faded. :thmbdown:

Also, I found Montmartre rather dull as well. :|

With all due respect, I live in Ulm, home of the tallest cathedral in the world. I don't know how much more massive or impressive you can get, but the Notre Dame is no-doubt more famous.

But thanks a lot for your tips, I already wrote them down so I can look them up later. As ridiculous as it sounds, my first priority is disc golfing so I can add France to my "Countries Played" list.

Wait, Holloween is in February in France? :confused:

I'm pretty sure that that was supposed to be Halloween = Carnival = Mardi Gras. This is the description of the course on the french disc golf page, but since I'm not super good at French, I have to rely on Google Translate. :)

Parcours d'initiation et de perfectionnement, chaque trou a une difficulté bien précise et fait travailler différents lancers afin de pouvoir progresser. En accès libre toute l'année sauf (peut-être) de la fin des vacances de la toussaint jusqu'aux vacances de février.

I'll fix that on the course information page. Thanks for the tip! :thmbup:

Last edited: