• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE VINYL!!!!

just got my 20 second follow up call. said i still i had some sample vinyl left, and that was it. easy.

Haha I wonder how many times they will try to follow up to see if you're ready to buy to have people say "I still have some left" before they make it a smaller sample.

well, i burned through the first sample, i'm still on the one that my grandma ordered :| i didn't tell them that obviously.

LOL I had it sent to my moms house since she works 2rd shift and would be home when it arrived and I just got a text "What the hell did you order now?"

I told the fiance what I did to get it and she was all like "You told them you operate a business dyeing discs?!? You havent even dyed one yet!" Hey, you got a start somewhere.

I have 17 discs picked out that I want to dye, starting with the already double stamped and marked on ones to test; I just have to figure out what I want to put on them and a lot of that depends on how confident in my ability I am after the first couple.

I have two different kinds here, which one do you guys use? One says "Controltac Graphic Marking System" on the back and doesn't seem like it would work very well. It cuts on the plotter all s***y and the backing has a ton of circles on it.

The other roll says "Scotchcal Film" and seems to cut better.

Thoughts?

Here's the finished truck.

64926_476563997058_630202058_6833299_115671_n.jpg

64926_476564017058_630202058_6833300_2311192_n.jpg

They held up through a good bit of rain this weekend. My main concern is the cold though.

So i put my order in through 3M, but they called me before i woke up. So i wasn't able to think of a good game plan. So i am only getting 10 pieces of vinyl. :(

That sucks but free vinyl is free vinyl. See if you can have a friend of family member order you a couple rolls. I gotta get that done myself.

got my free vinyl roll. It's huge! But they were supposed to send me 2, I only got one because the packing list said the other roll was backordered! What the hell, they didn't say that when 3m called me. Still 1 roll for free is a ton of vinyl.

Just had 2 more rolls arrive at my Mom's yesterday! Now just gotta move so I can have my wife order 2 more LOL.

talked to 3m today it should be on the way soon. He asked if I used this to dye frisbees

Latest posts