• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE VINYL!!!!

I ordered IJ170CV3-10 and IJ380CV3-10. I have no idea how it works yet because I'm out of plastic. My parents and Mother In Law also ordered me some in their names and they got different kinds as well. Just order up and see I guess.

And yes. I really signed up for an Oracal account.

When you say you had your MIL and your parents order you some, what did they say to the 3M rep? They work for you or they're doing something else with the vinyl or they dye themselves? I want to get into dyeing my own discs and this will greatly help, so I'm looking to get a TON of it :).

When you say you had your MIL and your parents order you some, what did they say to the 3M rep? They work for you or they're doing something else with the vinyl or they dye themselves? I want to get into dyeing my own discs and this will greatly help, so I'm looking to get a TON of it :).

they should say they do their own dyes

Don't tell 3M that you are dyeing though. You want to tell them you are a sign shop. If you tell them you are dyeing they might only send you a couple of pieces of vinyl instead of full rolls.

Don't tell 3M that you are dyeing though. You want to tell them you are a sign shop. If you tell them you are dyeing they might only send you a couple of pieces of vinyl instead of full rolls.

the problem i am running into is they are calling every week or so asking me to make another purchase

Wow I haven't even heard from them since my original order 3 months ago. My Mom even ordered a couple of rolls and hasn't heard anything either. Perhaps we forced them into being a little more diligent in pushing for sales lol.

I also ordered in August, but never heard anything and didn't care to follow through. Maybe I'll get a call one of these days :p

When I first got my order, only oI had totally forgotten about it the other roll did show up. Be patient if it takes a while, if it was marked backorder, it will eventually show up.

Latest posts