• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE VINYL!!!!

nice, i just asked for transfer tape cause the new blue painters tape i got is too sticky and it pulls off the vinyl that i need to stay on the disc sometimes...the last blue tape i used was perfect, it was from a dollar store so it had cheap adhesive

nice, i just asked for transfer tape cause the new blue painters tape i got is too sticky and it pulls off the vinyl that i need to stay on the disc sometimes...the last blue tape i used was perfect, it was from a dollar store so it had cheap adhesive

if you use the delicate surfaces that peels up easy

I was going to try this deal out but my brother just got a job at a billboard printing place and came home with about 100 sq ft of sticky vinyl, 3M Scotchtape Film. It's a clear vinyl that's sticky as hell but at least it doesn't bleed.

The last time I bought vinyl it was clear. It makes weeding VERY tough. I would not recomend it. Though you're right, it does make tracing and cutting on the disc pretty easy.

I ordered in online yesterday, and they guy called me back this morning. I'm pretty stoked. Of course, I forgot to ask what color they were sending. What did you guys get?

use a different address cause i tried to use my brothers name, and they never sent the order

that's why i had my gramma order one to her house.

also, when you go to select which products you want them to send, if you click the model numbers (the link) you can see what color they'll be sending you, the adhesive used, gloss/matte, etc

Anybody get theirs yet? I got mine, and it seems pretty thin, and not very sticky. I ordered the first two rolls. a gloss and a matte. If anyone has got theirs and used it i would love to hear how it worked. I'm kinda nervous to try it and wreck my discs.

just got mine today.

it has been about a month and more, since i put my first order in and i didn't get it. I went back to the site and placed another order so they would call me back (not to get a second, just to check on the first order)

it seems as though orders get placed on "shipping mode", which is what the dude told me. Said that he would change the status of the order and have it shipped out.

it was here in a week.

AWSOME!!!