• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Freeport-Peoria-St. Louis

BuiltTooLong

Double Eagle Member
Going to be doing some camping in the coming week with the fam and will be sneaking away to get some rounds in if anyone would like to meet up and get a round in.

I'll be in Lena, IL on 8/6 - 8/8 and will be playing in Freeport for certain on 8/7.

On 8/9 - 8/10 we'll be camping in Peoria and will be playing on 8/10. Thinking of playing Northwood but am open to whatever.

8/10-13 I'll be in St. Louis camping at the Route 66 KOA.

8/13-14 we'll be back in Peoria for the night.

Hit me up if interested. Always down for a cash round if preferred as well! Let's party :D

Megiddo is an awesome course down by Peoria if you got time. Not too far from Northwood.

I've heard a lot of great things about Meg. We are staying 2 different nights there over the course of the trip so I should be able to play at least 2 courses. We'll see where watching this weekends Ledgestone coverage sways me though. I played the Eureka Temp Course when World's was there in 2019 but haven't played any of the other area courses.