• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

From Pittsburgh to St. Louis to Kansas City

I'm not sure how much time you'll have or if you'll be traveling down I-70 between Columbia and KC. But our local club has just added new signage to the Marshall courses that were already rated over 4 on DG Course review. If you do play alone you will have no problem navigating now, but I would be glad to join you depending on the time. One course is a little shorter than the other. The longer one is definitely a challenge. We would definitely welcome an out of town player with some experience to play one or both of these amazing courses. If you are interested let me know a round about time. We would be glad to have you. This is a great little town just 10 minutes off I-70 and an hour from KC. I haven't played a lot of courses, but of the ones I've played around the Columbia/KC area the only course that even come close to these is Waterworks. These courses are definitely worth a look.

Thank you for the offer. I haven't looked at those courses before but if they look worth stopping at I will let you know!

If you just want to throw off a hill, you don't need a disc golf course to do that.

:shrugsmileytimesamillion:

I guess I'm trying to say, an 'open' downhill bomb is too easy for Logan. Its downhill shots have woods left, fence right, and water long. Logan wants to beat you down and make you feel weak. It values difficulty over fun factor.

True, and I don't disagree. Most of the course was solid. The water shots were super fun.

But in my mind that still doesn't excuse not using that hill to bomb off of at least once. Standing firm on this one, Alan. :p

Latest posts