• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] FSOT Thread mostly Innova throwers/collectors, new/used and big wants list

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmannz1984

Eagle Member
***3/2/14 UPDATE***

MODS PLEASE DELETE

I am working a new job that requires a lot of my time. I have responded to recent pm's. I will be updating my whole FS list and making a new ad later this week. I won't back out on any in-progress deals, just please understand I will need a few days to get home and organize. Also, no disrespect, but anyone trying to contact me about my facebook stuff, please keep it to facebook. I am not doing back door deals. Also not doing anymore facebook auctions lol.

Last edited:
None that I will be parting with. I only have one that is nice and I have crappy one but I throw it. I always have my eye out though.

nice discs couldn't help but notice the motorcycles page I gotta 82 cb650, looked like you gotta cb too!

Thanks! Man, it has been a while since I messed with bikes. That little cb400 was a blast though. I built a new airbox out of fiberglass for it and we got it running for a week or two, but the frame developed a crack. I am into drift cars these days, I have a few 240sx's and I am trying to get back into a datsun z car again soon.

Discs:

-omega is traded
-leopard still has flashing and is flat and chalky. Barely thrown but ink on the back soaked through. I will take 28 shipped. I can get 30 for it locally, was hoping to trade it for something really.
-rhyno is pending, if it falls through 15 shipped is what the offer is right now. Once again, would still rather trade.

NICKb I sold my pro's but I have used yellow 172 pre numbers still. Troy, looked and thanks, pm'd back.

i have a ton of sharks and valks of varying weights and plastic types. i just wanted to stake a claim here before everything is gone. ill be looking at pics when photobucket has finished whatever they're doing to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts