• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fusion pro backpack?

Nah we need to use a country that does not rip off as much, more to make our stuff. China is the worst because they are forced to make rip off products by the top leaders they have in the county.
We used to be the country that made everything and sold it to the world. Before that it was Great Britain and western Europe. Now it's China. Next it will be another large emerging nation etc. etc. We don't get to choose who to use to make our stuff, the global economy does, and U.S. patents and copyrights mean almost nothing in a global economy. No one is forced to make knockoffs against their will. Factory workers are hired to make whatever their company makes, but at a much lower wage than any American manufacturer could possibly match. When a Chinese worker can make 5 bags to GBs one at a fraction of labor costs, who do you think will survive?

We used to be the country that made everything and sold it to the world. Before that it was Great Britain and western Europe. Now it's China. Next it will be another large emerging nation etc. etc. We don't get to choose who to use to make our stuff, the global economy does, and U.S. patents and copyrights mean almost nothing in a global economy. No one is forced to make knockoffs against their will. Factory workers are hired to make whatever their company makes, but at a much lower wage than any American manufacturer could possibly match. When a Chinese worker can make 5 bags to GBs one at a fraction of labor costs, who do you think will survive?

Yes Well China Government does basically make it so that Knockoffs are made easier to make then the rest of the world and gives tax brakes as incentive to do so. Sad and true. Also China is a communist democracy so the people get paid the same no matter the job with a few exceptions like taking money from outside for making products. The Factories are bad enough in China to not exact 100% copy the Innova DisCatcher Sport and sell there copy for $90-$100 less.

Gorilla Boy as Far as I know only has the Simian ripped off of them and not even due to GB making the bag in China, had it happen a year or two before that due to another person. I would still buy the Gorilla Boy, price is not low enough to warrant trying the Bagalane Fuisan Pro model at ~$160. From what I know the other models from Gorilla Boy are made in the USA, as demand for them is not as high but people still want them. it just that GB had the 6 month weight for the Simian so they made them overseas.

GB knock-off

Casey, your grammar is very difficult to understand. I'm assuming you're 30+ given the 1988 in your handle, so I would try to work on that.

Yes, products that are sent to China for contract manufacturing are often copied/knocked-off. As long as we continue to empower the greedy labor unions and force U.S. manufacturers to adhere to crushing regulation, while simultaneously letting in low-cost goods manufactured by kids in China (and allow brazen theft of intellectual property) without excise tax, this is what we will get.

If we have laws against child labor and set strict safety standards for domestic manufacturing, why would we allow countries that don't set the same standards undercut our American companies? It's lunancy.